Skip to content

Your Trusted Engine Partner

Complete and tailored global financial solutions for jet engines

News

Sumitomo Mitsui Finance and Leasing Company becomes 90% shareholder of SMBC Aero Engine Lease

SMBC Aero Engine Lease (SAEL) announces that Sumitomo Mitsui Finance and Leasing Company (SMFL) will acquire 25% share of SAEL from Sumitomo Corporation (SC) as of 1 April 2021 and increase its shareholding to 90%. Remaining 10% is kept by MTU Aero Engines. SMFL is one of the largest Japanese leasing company and majority shareholderContinue reading "Sumitomo Mitsui Finance and Leasing Company becomes 90% shareholder of SMBC Aero Engine Lease"

SMBC Aero Engine Lease closed sale & leaseback with Cebu Pacific Air for eight CFM56-5B4 engines

SMBC Aero Engine Lease (SAEL) is pleased to announce the successful closing of a sale & leaseback transaction with Cebu Pacific Air for eight (8) CFM56-5B4 spare engines. Roger Welaratne, Chief Commercial Officer (SAEL) says, “We’re extremely pleased to complete this FIRST remarkable multiple sale & leaseback transactions with Cebu Air. Cebu Air is oneContinue reading "SMBC Aero Engine Lease closed sale & leaseback with Cebu Pacific Air for eight CFM56-5B4 engines"

SMBC Aero Engine Lease delivers first LEAP1A spare engine to Batik Air (Indonesia)

SMBC Aero Engine Lease (SAEL) is pleased to announce the successful closing of lease transaction to Batik Air for its first LEAP1A spare engine. Christopher Rodrigues, SVP Sales and Marketing, (SAEL) says, “We’re extremely pleased to complete yet another key milestone on the delivery of the 1st LEAP1A32 spare engine to Batik Air. As oneContinue reading "SMBC Aero Engine Lease delivers first LEAP1A spare engine to Batik Air (Indonesia)"